Top 10 Wedding Trends for 2023
If you're planning on getting married in 2023, you're in for a treat! Weddings are going to be bigger and better than ever, with more couples wanting to make a statement on their big day. Here are the top 10 wedding trends of 2023:
1. Oversized Bouquets: Gone are the days of delicate, dainty bouquets! In 2023, couples will be opting for oversized bouquets that make a statement. Think giant peonies, roses, and sunflowers.
2. Food Trucks: A popular trend that started in 2020, food trucks are here to stay! They're a great way to add an eclectic touch to your wedding while still keeping your guests fed and happy.
3. Live Entertainment: Whether it's a band, DJ, or even a fire dancer, couples will want to have some form of live entertainment at their wedding in 2023. This is a great way to get your guests up and dancing! We suggest hiring a DJ.
4. Themed Weddings: Love Harry Potter? Why not have a Harry Potter-themed wedding? In 2023, more and more couples will be choosing to have themed weddings that reflect their interests and personalities. So get creative!
5. Outdoor Ceremonies: With the pandemic still fresh in everyone's mind, outdoor ceremonies are going to be more popular than ever in 2023. Not only do they allow for social distancing, but they're also just beautiful.
6. Dreamy Decor: Fairy lights, vintage furniture, and romantic candles will all be big trends in wedding decor next year. Think dreamy and romantic!
7. Personalized Gifts: Couples will want to give their guests gifts that they'll actually use and appreciate. Think personalized champagne flutes or monogrammed handkerchiefs.
8. Photo Booths: A fun way to keep guests entertained (and let them take some fun photos!), photo booths are going to be big in 2023.
9. Late-night Snacks: Your guests are going to be dancing all night long, so make sure you have some late-night snacks on hand to keep them going! Things like mini burgers or chicken fingers will do the trick.
10. And finally...destination weddings! With travel restrictions slowly starting to lift, destination weddings will start becoming popular again in 2023. So if you've always dreamed of getting married on a beach or in a castle overseas, now is your chance!
These are just a few of the many wedding trends that we'll see in 2023. So whatever you choose for your big day, just remember to have fun with it! After all, it's your special day! Wishing you all the best as you begin planning your 2023 wedding!